Define default image

Aug 12, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Hi ssougnez

Thank you btw. In the meantime, as a temporary solution to present this to my boss next mon, i was wondering if you may guide me on how i may modify the source code. Been reading, analysing & modifying but to no avail.

Currently the following line sets a "none" as the first item in the combobox. If users dont specify any image from the dropdownlist, how may i actually force an image located within the solution (eg.default.png) to be loaded as a thumbnail image on creation of a custom list item. That default image will not be uploaded to the picture library. I need this to work as my Silverlight control will not render if any of the custom list item's thumbnail is left blank on the custom list.

How may i achieve this? Hope to hear from you by this weekend for i'll be on the lookout on this discussion. Thanks & regards :)

ddlExistingPicture.Items.Add(new ListItem("none", "-1"));

Coordinator
Aug 12, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Hello,

I said an "issue", not a discussion. Anyway, it's not a problem. I will try to implement your need before monday.

Regards

Coordinator
Aug 12, 2011 at 7:47 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.